"Morris, Rodney W." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:38:11 -0400
While trying to remove an email from the archives, I thought I'd go ahead and edit LISTNAME.IND0710 file in the Inetpub/listArchives/LISTNAME directory in a text editor.  Unfortunate, this has resulted in the dreaded "The format of the index file is invalid. Please try again in about 30 seconds, and report the problem if it persists for more than a few minutes." error on the webpage archive for this listserv.

How does one go about re-generating the index file for a specific month?

Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Rodney Morris
Listserv Manager

Jenzabar
1401 Technology Drive