Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:36:43 -0600
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:18:50 -0400, Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In the web interface, the list changelog reports screen lets me run
>reports up through 2004.  I'm running Listserv 14.4, which should reflect
>newer dates than that!

You probably made changes to this template some time ago which had the
side-effect of 'fixing' the old hardcoded year limits.  Even though this was
fixed in 14.3 or perhaps even 14.2, your old changed template overrides the
newer template with no harcoded limits.  the easiest fix is to simply delete
your old modified template and let the newer template work.

This was a FAQ

 http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#_Toc116444817

which is now rendered obsolete.