Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 May 2010 15:28:04 -0400
On 5/18/2010 14:58, Eric Thomas wrote:
>> 	Notebook= Yes, /archives_nfs/...
>>
>> Could the whitespace after the comma be the cause of this error?
>
> No. It could also be the "Digests=" keyword, or site.catalog but I don't think so (I mean the latter) because it happens every hour. As such it is probably triggered by an hourly event, and most hourly events are list-related. I think the second most likely explanation is a "Digests=" keyword where "Same" was misspelled.
>
>   Eric

I fixed several list header files which had whitespace between 'Yes,' and the
archives path name in the 'Notebook=' statement.  I finished up shortly before
15:00.  This error has been occurring every hour on the hour, 24x7, for at least
30 days.  It did not occur at 15:00, so it appears that the whitespace may have
been the source of the problem.  Thanks for the pointer to the 'Notebook='
statement.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team