"Donnici, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:26:29 -0700
Again... I'm new to this ListServ thing, so I hope this isn't a completely
moronic question...

Is it possible with an announcement-only, DBMS-based list to have multiple
Editors (I know THAT is possible), but the mail always APPEARS to come from
a single "person" regardless of which editor sends it?

We've got three editors on an announcement list and, depending on how the
day is going, any one of them could be sending the email announcement for
that day.  Regardless, however, we'd like the mail to appear to be coming
from "John Smith <[log in to unmask]>" -- obviously a fake name to protect
the guilty.  :)

I've tried various options in the header file, but there must be something
obvious I'm missing... any ideas?

Thanks much,

Jefferey A. Donnici
Director of Software Development