Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:56:45 -0500
There is no such site-wide setting.  I think we have pretty much
established that.  Send= simply has no global override.

I disagree with your opinion, by the way.  I think there are plenty
of reasons not to let everyone in domain x be able to post to every
list in domain x, and I say that knowing that we have lists at L-Soft
that are, for good reason, limited to subsets of the total employee base.

Nathan