"Tony Hamilton, 48142, pager: 250-9931" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jul 1991 11:48:41 -0700
I'm not sub'd to this list, so please reply via E-mail ONLY.  Someone told
me somebody here might be able to help.  Am looking for a place for a new
list.  I don't know if there are any listserv administrators out there with
room to burn, but if there ARE any benefactory souls out there who can help,
please contact me.  I'm managing by HAND a group of about 25+ (we grow every
day) individuals formed for a project and we'd really be able to get things
done if we had our own list.  I cannot run one from this site.  Any help
or information would be appreciated...