Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:46:19 PST
Hi,

All the listserv lists set up with yearly archive configuration do not show
the archive for 2000 either through 'index <list name>' command or through
archive web interface.

Here is an example.  Please have a look at
http://listserv.tamu.edu/archives/am-gsc.html.  There is only '1999' link on
the page.  I checked our listserv server and found the archive for 2000 did
exist.  If I send the command 'index am-gsc' to [log in to unmask],
I can only get '1999' back.  Since I know the archive for 2000 is there, I
send 'get am-gsc log00'. I can get the archive without any problem.

Is this the way how listserv server treats yearly archive?  Any way I can
make the archive for 2000 (even if the year is not over yet) visible to the
public?

Would you shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Bing