Jack Teems <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:22:50 -0700
Good luck Debbie on your search for something "free" but check with
[log in to unmask]  You would be surprised at the very low charge for maintenance
of a list as small as yours.  I struggled with manually maintaining a list until
it hit 3,200 and a few dollars a month for this service is money well spent.