"Gonzalo A. Rossello L." <GROSSELL@UCHCECVM>
Fri, 28 Oct 88 20:27:03 CEC
Forget my first question about notebooks. Some how it didn't
work the first time (and the second and the third... etc.. :-))
but at last it did work.

But my second question holds:

     How are FILELIST created? I've  been reading lstsrv-l logs
and all I've found is some posting circa Jan'87. LSVPUT doesn't
work as described there. I was able to create filelists but
I can not PUT files. I've modified LSV$PUT, at least it gets to the end
(that is, it returns fn ft filelist) but LISTSERV again says my file
doesn't exist or something like that.
     Can someone send me some docs on it.

(To the guys who told me to look at the source code and to figure it myself:
I know, I know, I can look in the source code, figured it myself...
It wouldn't  be the first time... but I have lot of work an I can't
spend more than two or three days on it. So if someone is willing to
send me some docs. I'll greatly appreciate it. I never ask with out
trying very Very VERY hard first.)