Alan Thew <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 00:44:14 +0100
This is a spam. I got one after complaining about a `normal' spam. The law
firm and Samsung were not involved in sending it as far as I (and one of
the spam lists) know.

--
Alan Thew                                       [log in to unmask]
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442