Pauline Li <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:00:34 -0700
Hi,
  I have setup the autoresponder using the POSTACK1 mail template.
  Works great, but what I also need is a way to send the autoreply
  and not have the user's mail message get propagated to the rest
  of the mailing list. Basically, I'm trying to decommission a list
  but I want to be able to redirect users of the list to a newsgroup.
  I can't put a hold on the list or make Send=Editor because it
  prevents the autoresponder from working. Anybody have any suggestions?

  Thanks.

-- Pauline

Pauline Li                             Phone: 408-343-1738
JavaSoft                               Fax  : 408-343-1726
901 San Antonio Road, MS UCUP01-204    Email: [log in to unmask]
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4900               URL  : http://java.sun.com