Kathleen Buckley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jun 1994 17:10:50 EDT
I have a listowner that has a list where some of the posts need to be received
in a timely manner.  They would like to have an acknowledgment sent back to
the owner when each member receives the post.  Now the kicker, the list
owners would like to be able to toggle this acknowledgment feature off/on as
not all posts are timely.  Is there something that can be put either in the
header or on the timely postings by the listowner that will accomplish this
without too much hassle?

I appreciate any help you can give.  And as this is my first post to this
list please be kind.  If this is addressed in any of the fine documentation
just point me in the right direction and I will look it up myself.
Thank you in advance.

K. Buckley,
New ListServ Postmaster.