Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:20:23 -0500
On 27 Dec 2006 at 22:47, Anne Toal wrote:

> I have two questions about unrelated functions:
>
> First, is there an email command to get just the POSTs from a list changelog file?

GET listname.CHANGELOG (COLUMNS(W2 POST)

> Second, what is are the email commands for the series of commands issued by the GUI list deletion function?

HOLD BETH
GET BETH FILELIST

For each file returned in the FILELIST, send a separate email with
one line only:

PUTALL listname extension (PW=yourpassword

And then finally a separate email with one line only:

PUTALL listname LIST (PW=yourpassword

I think that does it.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp