Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:13:41 +1000
Hi David

>    I'm trying to migrate my Listserv server from Windows 2000 to a new
box
>running Windows 2003 Standard.  The installation went well with no
problems
>but I'm having a problem with the web interface.  When I try to use the
>script, I get an error 404 "The page cannot be displayed" where I should
>get
>an error indicating that the script cannot communicate with the server.
>I've checked the permissions in both NTFS and IIS, but found nothing
>obviously wrong.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Usually this happens because of the new security features that MS
incorporated into IIS6 (first seen as the 'IIS Lock-Down Tools' in IIS5).

L-Soft Customer Support has prepared a white paper that details some steps
you need to take when configuring IIS to work with WA.  I'll send it to
you under seperate cover.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.