Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:53:07 -0500
Weird, doesn't seem to do that on mine. 1.8d on NT4. Wonder what the
difference is...

care to share your list header?

mine is:

Review= owner
Subscription= open, confirm
send= editor, hold, confirm
Confidential= yes
Change-log= yes
notify= yes
Reply-to= List, Respect
validate= no
notebook= Yes, d:\listserv\listdir\somedirectory, monthly, public
auto-delete= Yes, full-auto, delay(0)
editor= [log in to unmask]
owner= [log in to unmask]

Thanks,