"Tabariasl, Hamid" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:20:06 -0400
All,

I have three questions as indicated below. We did not have any of these
problems before.

1) As soon as you subscribe to the list, no email notification is being
sent to on campus subscribers. The same feature works fine as long as
you subscribe with non campus email address (Internet email address).

2) I was able to add names to the list using bulk operation by sending
an email to listserv but this feature no longer works for me either!

3) Any idea why the count for total number of subscribers stays at 0
when viewed through ListServ web interface? Please see the screen
capture for sample list (NAEECHAT). It is the first list on the screen
below.

The names have been added to the list despite the zero indication for
total number of subscribers.

Thanks you,

H. Tabari