Maria Petrova <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 10:16:39 +0300
Would you be so kind to consider my problem: I couldn't
receive mails from some listservs because (due to my Host)
my address noted in my messages is not correct. That's why
the messages "replied" to me disappears or returns to a
sender. Sure I can use another Host and perform Telnet to it
but network connections here (in Russia) are not quite good
and it takes me to much time. If the listserv installed
supports "Forward new_mail_address" then I can implement
subscription without any problem at all. Are there other
ways to obtain the same result i.e. explicitly note my
address?
  Vlasenko Vladimir, <[log in to unmask]>,