Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:14:07 -0600
Thanks Liam, that recompile has gotten me over the hump. Listserv has
started up and returns the proper response when I send the 'RELEASE'
command.

My follow-up question: I have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set in go.user, what
parts of listserv will fail (where will I run into problems) without
those paths set globally or in the ENV of the listserv user?

Mike Neuharth, BA, LPIC-1
Email/UNIX System Administrator
Internet Services, University of Minnesota
"What is important, it seems to me, is not so much to defend a culture
whose existence has never kept a man from going hungry, as to extract,
from what is called culture, ideas whose compelling force is identical
with that of hunger."  -Antonin Artaud