Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:32:10 -0400
On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:39:41 -0400, Kathryn Cohan-Haerry <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I am at the point where, according to the instructions, I must use the mail
>server's configuration GUI to create "program delivery" aliases for the
>listserv and owner-listserv mailboxes. The "program delivery" aliases must
>point to the lsv_amin executable which is responsible for passing incoming
>mail to listserv in the correct format.

This will be impossible without some kind of receiving mail server on the
machine where LISTSERV is located.  This need not be the same as the primary
outbound mail server (Netscape) but could be any other mail server program of
your choice.  Your outbound machine can be on another server, but the LISTSERV
machine needs a local (on the same machine) mail program to receive the mail
locally.