Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:23:42 -0500
Whoa... there may be another explanation for this.... this says the
_subscriber_ enabled a filter that looks for their name in the from OR
the name of a list they subscribed to in the FROM.  Couldn't this fail
if they where posted from a super-list, which I thinks might have been
the case here?
                                           -Kary