Debby Quayle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:17:09 -0400
We've been running 1.8d beta for about 9 months and have not experienced a
single performance problem with it. The added features (bulk delete and the
like) make it well worth the upgrade.  For the record, I'm running 1.8d on
Digital Equip. Corp. UNIX 4.0b.

Debby Quayle
E-mail & ListServ Administration
Hamilton College