Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:43:45 -0400
You haven't posed a question, so I'm not entirely sure what you wish to
accomplish here. Also, you provided only a tiny amount of data, so
composing a response to the potential questions I imagine you may be
interested in is difficult.

However, this might solve your issue - the manual here:
  http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/listkeyw.html#kSend
indicates '"The default value is "Public".'

You may wish to specify the SEND keyword with your desired value for
each list you manage or support.  I encourage you to review the VALIDATE
keyword documentation and consider changing that setting too.

I do not know whether instances of the documentation in various places
might differ on how they describe the SEND keyword, or if the default
value varies according to which software version is being used - that is
an issue for the LSOFT staff to investigate.