Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 9 Oct 1986 23:30 SET
  I have finished to update LSVPUT for V1.5; it seems to be working, however it
uses different GLOBALV  storage than the preceding version, and  you cannot use
it to store LISTS with V1.5a (I had to put in a mod to LSVRDR to avoid changing
the fileid of a  Netdata file to its 'inner' value when  that value is LISTSERV
CMSUT1). I have also made a few changes to the code:

1) Fixed a few bugs in the docs

2) Added a "Confidential= Service" feature

3) Had OFFLINE  disable DISTRIBUTE commands too.  Works the same way  as lists,
   the file is held until an ONLINE command  is sent. Also you have a nice beep
   when you send a DISTRIBUTE command via interactive message.

4) Fixed the bug Phil mentioned with IBM NOTEs.

  All of  these are  minor fixes, so  I'm not distributing  them. I  don't like
bothering  you with  new fixes  everyday.  However, if  it turns  out that  the
states didn't  receive 1.5a  because it  was lost  somewhere between  CEARN and
GWUVM because of  a spool file problem,  I might decide to  resend 1.5b instead
of 1.5a. We'll see this weekend anyway.

  Eric