Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:58:18 -0700
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:58:44 -0500, Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I've looked around while logged in as admin, as a non-admin, and not logged
>in, and I can't find a "contact the listserv admin" button or link anyplace.
>Meanwhile, my google-fu also appears to be in hiding, as that's come up
>empty as well..

You need to be logged in as a List Owner or Administrator.

Windows:
http://your.server.name/scripts/wa.exe?OWNER=listname

Unix:
http://your.server.name/cgi-bin/wa?OWNER=listname

On this page is a block labeled 'Technical Support'
with a life buoy icon and this text:

"Technical support has been enabled. If you encounter problems with your
lists, you can contact the server administrator by clicking on the life buoy
icon.

Once you click on this icon, an email message opens. Enter any information
describing your problem. Please be as detailed as possible."

This uses the same interface and the 'Post a Message to a List' but sends to
the non-quiet POSTMASTER addresses (LISTSERV Admins).