Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Feb 1992 19:39:17 +0100
I am looking for beta-test sites for  the new version of the line monitor
with support for RSCS V3. It is mostly untested due to the fact that I do
not use it myself  (not enough cycles to monitor the  77 streams SEARN is
handling). I  need both V3  sites to  make sure it  works with V3  and V2
sites to check that  I didn't break the V2 code: a lot  of code had to be
totally  dual-pathed  and adjusted  to  plug  into  the common  code.  In
addition,  LISTSERV should  now  be  able to  determine  the exact  spool
utilization under XA and ESA, while  this function is no longer supported
under VM/SP.

  Eric