Mon, 17 Feb 1992 10:57:47 CET
On Tue, 11 Feb 1992 15:40:20 CST Jacqueline Nicholson said:
>I've just been told that we are going to move from ACF2 to RACF,
>and that RACF converts hyphens to dollar signs. [...]
>            Can anyone tell me whether we will need eliminate the -L from
>list names?
No need  to do so.  The dummy-userids  need not be  defined to RACF  since you
don't log on to  them anyway. If you want to protect the  RDR of these userids
you have to define a profile in the VMRDR general resource class and there you
*can* use the -L.

Christian
P.S.: we DO have RACF, LISTSERV and lists containing -L