Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:18:46 -0800
>One of our list owners has a list set with
>
>Send=Editor
>Subscription = By Owner
>
>Does this compbination allow someone to send to the list (i.e. Editor)
>without being subscribed to the list?  The editor says she gets
>mail to the list from nonscribers.
>
>Ron Greve
>SDSU Computing Services

Yes, it does allow the listed Editor(s) to send to the list without being
subscribed, but the first Editor listed in the keyword receives all mail
sent to the list by nonsubscribers.  Subsequently listed Editors will not
receive those emails.

Sherry Beauchamp

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily