Jim Cocks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 May 1993 12:54:39 EDT
First, thanks for the replies pointing out the cause of the problem.
Just goes to show that even though you make these changes with Ben
Chi's bible in front of you, you can still blow it.

Second, correcting the problem is another matter.  We finally got it
resolved but only after shutting down LISTSERV and editing the filelist
file on LISTSERV's A disk were we able to remove the log file entries.
If you try to edit the filelist and repost it you are notified that the
log files have been deleted but are still on disk and the put has been
rejected.

Thanks again,
  Jim Cocks   Univ. of Louisville