Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:40:19 -0500
Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]> said:
>...Personally, I would just make a copy of your current
>~/listserv directory, run the standard 'make update' during off-hours, do
>some testing, and roll back to the copy if you don't like the result.  It
>would almost certainly be less headache...

I think this is what I will do.  Probably Sunday morning.  I messed this up the last time, so I am a bit gun shy.  For those just joining in, we are an AIX site.

Backing up ~listserv is not enough.  I've got to remember the default.wwwtpl and default.mailtpl files that are in ~listserv/home.  The other files in home are probably ok.  Then I've got to remember wa over in the apache directory and the files that are in /usr/local/bin.
--
Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
Listserv Administrator