Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:48:23 -0500
System: solaris 5.5.1
lsv: 1.8d build

I took the leap and installed 1.8d, but get the error
message below when I try to access the archives via the www
for a Private list.  The public lists seem to be ok.
Any ideas would be grateful.  I thought I'd check here before I
re-install 1.8c.

Show lic indicates that the 1.8d lak was correctly installed.

Strange thing is, I have been testing an earlier 1.8d running on a similar
machine and it worked fine all semester...sigh.  Probably because
now I installed it on the production machine. :-(

--Trish
Error – cannot access archive files

The archive files could not be accessed, probably because they are being
updated. Please try again in
about 30 seconds, and report the problem if it persists for more than a
few minutes. The file that could
not be opened is '/home/ccs/listserv/wwwarch/test-l/test-l.ind9802c' and
the error code was 13.