Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 18:51:25 EST
On Mon, 13 Feb 1995 19:48:52 GMT Richard Alan Schafer said:
>Is it just me, or do all of these lame names file copiers come from one of
>the Saudi nodes?  Let's face it, this is *not* terribly interesting worm
>creation, and I find it somewhat surprising that we keep getting them from
>the same place for some reason.

Well, as was posted by a NAD there, the exec was written and commented in
Portuguese.  This is another common thread that seems to tie things together.
It's the same basic code with minor changes, but are the execs/modules really
originating there, or just being "seeded" there?

[\] Jeff Kell, [log in to unmask]