Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:20:57 -0400
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Lisa Baas wrote:

> When I post using Lotus Notes, if I don't have a LF at the end of my
> message, the banner is inserted at the top or somewhere in the middle of
> the message.

Are you using the latest level set? We had numerous problems with users
using LN being unable to send commands to the list because multi-part
messages would not have an LF at the end of the last line unless the user
intentionally added them manually. This was fixed in the latest level set
and may affect your bottom banner issue as well.

--
Douglas Palmer              |
SystemsManager, USDC-EDNY   |