Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:13:02 -0800
Dear Administrator,

The CEAV Project is trying to protect environmentally sensitive land in
California. Our website is www.ceav.us and our blog is
www.stopcalexpo.wordpress.com

We need to establish two mail lists, one for stewards of the project,
one for general discussion.
We are really technically dumb (really dumb).  We have our  website on a
linux account on Godaddy servers.
We need a very simple list to operate:  to let people subscribe,  to
remove obnoxious posts or block unwanted trolls, to permit list members
to unsubscribe easily. There are probably other things, but we are not
technically astute enough to know what they are. I use windows xp (I
will probably be the one responsible for the list, to begin with).
Probably, what we need is some technical person who can help get us
started and keep an eye on things until we get the hang of it.
We have no money - absolutely broke.

How can we arrange this? What do we need to do?  If you can't help us,
can you put us in touch with any one who can?  (I tried to contact the
wustl system, but couldn't who/where to go who talk to about getting a
list on their servers.)

Any advice, help would be much appreciated.

Red Slider, steward
The CEAV Project
California Advocates for the 21st Century
P.O. Box 661747   Sacramento, CA  95866
(916) 925-2828
www.ceav.us  -   www.stopcalexpo.wordpress.com