Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Tue, 02 Dec 86 15:23:31 EST
Hi gang!

    I  have been  approached by  the Info-Amiga  Arpalist coordinator,
Eliot Lear, about  the possibility of helping out his  list.  It seems
the  traffic  is backing  up  at  WISCVM (  ;-)  ),  and he's  getting
complaints  from many  of  the  80 BitNauts  on  his  list about  late
delivery.  Eliot is a member of the same group here at Rutgers as Saul
Jaffe (SF-Lovers  moderator), but  is more than  willing to  listen to
reason, especially when faced with complaints from his subscribers.  I
have discussed Listserv  with him briefly, and he seems  to think that
it is a good idea to split of the BitNauts onto a Listserv'ed list.

    So, would someone (Valdis?) like to give me some hints on how best
to set up an Arpa redistributor?  I  assume we should also hook up any
copies of Info-Amiga that are already going out via Listserv.

Thanks,
Ross Patterson
Rutgers University