Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:07:13 +1000
Why not just use REVIEW & NOREVIEW?  If it's a small list simply set all
subscribers not in the local service area to REVIEW.  If it's a large list
you could create a superlist with 2 sub-lists: one for off-campus people
with default of REVIEW and one for on-campus with default of NOREVIEW.

Of course, this is assuming that Editor= settings are applied recursively to
sub-lists.  I haven't tried so YMMV.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.