Peter Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jul 90 17:50:48 EDT
On Mon, 16 Jul 90 19:44:03 EDT Bill Sklar said:

>So... why not a "digested" option.  Rather than simply MAIL and NOMAIL,
>why can't we have people choose "DIGEST" as their option, thereby allowing
>some people to follow the digest format if they have problems keeping up
>with the regular mail and allowing the other members to get mail message
>by message which they prefer.

Wouldn't it be great if the archives could also be retrievable by posting,
or by digest. Often I want to follow a particular Subject line, and seem
to have to retrieve entire digests to do this.

"A Kleenex in the the hand is worth two in the box"
Peter Jones                    (514)-987-3542
Internet:Peter Jones <[log in to unmask]>
UUCP: ...psuvax1!uqam.bitnet!maint