Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:50:30 +1100

> I have managed to edit out the 'Subscriber's Corner' on the
> index sidebar but I'm looking to edit out the headings on
> the archive page - any ideas anyone?

At the very least you'll have to edit the NAVIGATION-MAIN and
WWW_NAVIGATION templates.  There may be some other templates that need a
tweak here 'n there but these two should get most of the instances.

> Also, when I change colors on the header/footer I still find that the
> archive pages stay the same. Sidebar stays default blue also. Anyone
> figured this out?

You need to change the Theme for the HTML pages.  On the main Admin page
(http://path.to.listserv/wa?ADMIN) you should see a link to Theme
Selection in the LH nav panel and a link to a Tutorial on Customizing
LISTSERV in the main body.  Take your time and read through these fully
as they'll explain exactly which templates need changing and how to do
it.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.