bluejack <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:00:26 GMT
Greetings,

  I am seeking a listserv host for a mailing list that I currently run
from my unix shell account. The mailing list is expected to peak at about
100 subscribers, with mail outs two or three times per week. The subject
of the mailing list is Alexander Lebed, the russian politician. This
mailing list is associated with the Alexander Lebed Archives, which I
maintain.

  This is a non-profit, educational effort, not associated with Lebed, any
of his supporters, and nor any other political figure in Russia, or any
other country. It is entirely private, for educational and entertainment
purposes. Please visit the site for an idea of what I am looking to do:
        http://www.netaxs.com/~bluejack/lebed.html

  The mailing will consist of news updates on Russian politics, and
interesting links to check out for further information.

Sincerely,
Blunt Jackson