Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:09:45 -0400
On 28 Apr 99, at 8:03, Ken Pauley wrote:

> Ya know, I must be manual stupid!  I keep looking for these things and
> can't find them, I post, and someone just throws out a manual reference,
> then I find it.  I always feel stupid :-)

They're big manuals, so it's ok that you haven't memorized them :-)
Don't feel too stupid.

However, here's a tip: The most useful sections of the manuals are
Appendix B and Appendix C of the site manager's manual. 99% of the
time, when I need to look something up, that's where I find it, so that's
the first place I look. I hardly ever touch the rest of the manuals.

Bookmark these:
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/sitemgr/appendb.html
http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/sitemgr/appendc.html

or print them out and keep them within reach (if you know what you're
looking for, a printed copy is fine, otherwise the ability to "Find in
page..." is pretty handy.

Francoise