Michael DeGregory <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:08:08 -0400
Hi,

I noticed that when sending a distribute job with Listserv to a relatively
small list of people (under 1000) Listserv will send a seperate email to
duplicate addresses in that list. However, if the list is larger it will
disregard duplictate addresses and only send one email.
Sometimes I need to send a message to duplicate email addresses other times
it should be to only be to distinct email addresses. My question is does
anyone know the exact limit that Listserv will send to duplicate email
addresses in a list? Also is there a way to configure that limit? For
example, if the list is over 1000 it will not send to duplicate addresses is
there a way to change that so it will send a seperate email to the same
address?

Thank you in advance for your time.