Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Apr 1991 16:01:45 EST
  Last night Listserv shut itself down as it should because there were too
many files sitting on our system. During that time many files arrived and
were processed when this problem was resolved, but 23 files that were from
last night continue to sit in listserv's reader and will not be processed.
I logged into listserv a few minutes ago and can see that new files are
processed immediately, but these 23 old files just sit there. I tried doing
a shutdown and restarting listserv. This causes listserv to try to process
the files, but for some reason, listserv says job(xxxx) suspended and the
files remain unprocessed and just sit there. The easy solution would be to
purge these old files from the queue and wash my hands of the matter, but I
would rather find a way to distribute these files. How can this be done?

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University
Acknowledge to: OASIS@TEMPLEVM (or VM.TEMPLE.EDU)