Dick Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:11:20 -0500
A question for the list owners.  Is there any reason that the list
subscribers can't review the list?  Altho most of the people
complaining (I didn't say whining!!) about not being able to get off
probably haven't tried, there are cases where one could solve one's
own problem with a review.  If anybody wants to hide they can conceal
themselves.

When I tried to do a review on this list, the owner information came
out like this:

*  Owner=  ERIC@SEARN       (Eric Thomas)
*  Owner=  Quiet:
*  Owner=  HAROLD@UGA       (Harold C. Pritchett)

I've seen this sort of syntax for an email address before but it's
not a real email address, only part of one.  How does that work?  If
I wanted to send email to Eric or Harold, how would I know their
address from the above?

  -  Dick Duggan