"Michael L. Wyland" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:05:40 -0600
To all:

Is there a central resource that documents the statistical reporting
commands and usages for lists?  I am trying to compile information topics
such as:

1)  Total subscribership and multiple subscriberships among all our lists;
2)  message volumes by list and for all lists;
3)  statistics based on subscriber date; and
4) digest vs. mail subscriptions.

I'm new to list management.  If someone could point me to the right tools,
the right commands (I have looked in the manual with limited success), or
tell me what is and is not possible, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Michael L. Wyland, Managing Director
CharityChannel
(605) 334-1103 (phone)