Perrine Crampton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 14:51:28 EST
Hi.

I am the list owner of Corgi-L. My co-list owner started a
list called Lactnet. BOTH of these lists have been (nicely)
told to vacate the GITVM1.GATECH.EDU listserv!

We are looking for a new home.

NOT someone to take over these lists. We will continue to be
the owners, though we will be managing them via email and will
probably require occasional "guidance" ;-). We can provide a
testimonial of how occasionally we 'bothered' GITVM1; if
needed. :-)

Can anyone help? PLEASE!?

I'm subscribed to LSTOWN-L and LSTSRV-L. I have posted a
similar request on both lists and have received NO offers. I
guess too many people are in the same position and no one
wants to take on additional lists?

Corgi-L is a discussion list for Pembroke and Cardigan Welsh
Corgi dog owners. We currently have 100+ subscribers. We
average 27 messages per day. 1/2 of our subscribers get the
digest.

Lactnet is a discussion list for professional and non-
professional lactation (breast feeding) consultants to share
information. One owner is an RN the other is a Ph.D on
lactation.

None of the above mentioned owners are in a position to run
listserv software from their sites. All of us would REALLY
appreciate moving to another 'free' location. (i.e.; we'd like
to avoid the 'fee for service/commercial' options; if
possible.)

Any helpful assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Perrine Crampton (Co-owner of Corgi-L)

Kathleen Bruce, RN (Co-owner of Corgi-L AND Lactnet)

and Kathleen Auerbach, ph.D (Co-owner of Lactnet)