Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:17:46 -0500
My understanding is that the address format owner-
[log in to unmask] should result in a
message being sent to a given list's owner. This does not seem to
happen on my Listserv 14.4 server
with Sendmail.

For example, if I send email to [log in to unmask]
the Listserv log shows

2 Dec 2005 10:00:30 From [log in to unmask]: X-ADMMAIL owner-
networker [log in to unmask]
-> Discarded.

but since I am the owner of the NETWORKER list, I should have
received that email? Correct?

The relevant entry for this list in the /etc/aliases file is
owner-networker: "|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin /home/listserv/spool owner-
networker"

So why would LiSTSERV discard those messages?