Mon, 1 May 2000 18:19:33 -0700
To whom it may concern:
    I recently stubled across this address via
http://www.gweep.bc.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-providers.html, while searching
what will be required to run my own mailing list.  As outlined on the page
above, I am writing to request if any members would be wiling to sponsor my
mailing list.  The discussion material of my proposed mailing list will be
related to the Americal General Hummer or HMMWV, a military jeep like truck,
now offered for sale to civillians.  Discussions will be primarily directed
towards technical issues and modifications.  As I do not frequent these
newsgroups, a personal reply from any interested sole would be greatly
appreciated.  Proposed list size will be on the order of 50-150 individuals,
as there simply are not that many owners of these vehicles out there.

Thanks in advance, and my deepest apologies if this email has been
misdirected,

Vincent Loccisano