"Dwight M. McCann" <950MMCCA@UCSBVM>
Wed, 19 Jul 89 08:29:26 PDT
As part of maintaining our MAILER and providing access to the NODES INFO
to our general user population, I managed to "subscribe" to a service
that automatically sends me files such as MAILER NAMES, XMAILER NAMES,
NODES INFO2, DOMAIN NAMES etc.  I did this about three or four years ago.

Now I am trying to document this maintenance and I can't seem to find
out from whence I receive these files.  Some of these automatic
files say they are from LISTSERV@RICE, but when I AFD QUERY, I am told
that there is nothing on my list.  Am I asking the wrong thing?  Am I
asking the wrong place?  The same thing happens with [log in to unmask]

I have reviewed all the LISTSERV documentation that I have on hand, but
am unable to make some intellectual leap or other.  Three or fours years
clearly exceeds my recall capability.

Thanks,  Dwight