Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:21:11 +0200
Dear LSTSRV-L Members,

Nominations are open in the LISTSERV Choice Awards – The Mailys 2013 – and we invite you to nominate today.  New for this year, anyone submitting a valid nomination of a LISTSERV list or LISTSERV Maestro campaign will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to Stockholm, Sweden, and and opportunity to meet with Eric Thomas, LISTSERV Inventor and L-Soft Founder and CEO. The grand prize winner will also win a trip and meeting with Eric.

Nominate here:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceform.asp

We appreciate your active participation, as LISTSERV administrators, in the awards over the years and enjoy learning about the wide range of LISTSERV lists and the positive impact the lists have on subscribers. Please take a moment to nominate one or more email lists today for the most chances to win a monthly voting contest to qualify as one of the five finalists for grand prize consideration.

Learn more:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp

We heartily welcome you to nominate your own lists and to spread the word about the awards to your list subscribers. Looking forward to your nominations. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, on Behalf of LISTSERV Choice Awards – The Mailys – Team