Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:51:59 +0300
On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Randy Klumph wrote:

> After upgrading this morning to 1.8e, I too am unable to view the web
> interface for archives/management in Netscape 4.7x even though view source
> shows that there is content. It displays fine in IE. Has anyone heard if
> LSoft is sending out a fix for thisor if one is currently available?

Yes, Lsoft are aware of this problem, though it is not their policy to
send information about a bug until a fix is available. (I admit I fail to
understand this policy, unless there are good security issues involved, but my
mail to the company on this is still waiting a reply).
So, I understood there will be a fix, but only Lsoft can say when.
Since I have many complaining users (faculty use Netscape On Unix stations so I
can't even ask them to use Mozilla 1.0, or Netscape 6.2 which work OK, as it
is not available for all platforms) I can only hope this fix will be available
in a short time ....

Best,
Moshe