"Duane D. Weaver" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Thu, 14 Apr 88 13:25:02 EST
Someone reported early this week about receiving a file that was
bounced back by RSCS@OHSTVMA (or something along those lines).
The problem resulted from our RSCS person transferring a large number
of files out of RSCS' rdr to help ease the load; and the files
were later transferred bck to RSCS with bad tags.
Someone suggested that we use SPTAPE.
We had had problems in the past with SPTAPE in that we could not
selectively offload files from the system.  We had to dump the entire
spool.

Have sites experienced this problem?  IS there a newer version of SPTAGE
around, or are there some mods to SPTAPE which we could make to
improve its usage?

Duane Weaver
Ohio State University